Nicole Crawford is an associate attorney with The Law Offices of Dale R. Gomes, assisting with the handling of cases for personal injury. Mrs. Crawford began her career with personal injury and civil litigation in 2016 working for Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP as a law clerk for partner, Roger Dreyer, working full-time while attending law school at night. During the four years working as a law clerk,
Mrs. Crawford gained experience and knowledge while having the opportunity of working on hundreds of cases, many resulting in seven-figure judgments and settlements.
Mrs. Crawford attended Lincoln Law School in Sacramento, graduating with honors. Prior to attending law school, she graduated from California State University Fresno, with a Bachelor of Science in Criminology, emphasis with Victimology.
Mrs. Crawford believes in hard work, compassion, dedication, and values her clients’ time. She understands that this is a challenging time for family members and victims of negligent and tortious conduct, and is determined to help her clients obtain the best possible results for harms suffered, and she also believes in assisting them to understand the legal process and necessary steps of their case.
In her spare time, Mrs. Crawford is a cheerleader for her children at their sporting activities, and enjoys bicycling, hiking, camping, traveling, gardening, baking, and spending time with family and friends.
Lincoln Law School, Sacramento
- Juris Doctor (2020)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Trial Advocacy
- Honors: Laws and the Judicial System
- Honors: Lincoln Law School, Scholarship (2017, 2018)
- Honors: Soroptimist Society, Scholarship (2017)
- Honors: Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Scholarship (2020)
California State University, Fresno
- Bachelor of Science, Criminology
- Emphasis-Option: Victimology
- Semester Abroad: Universidad de Alicante, Spain
Associations and Memberships
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento (WLS)